Discover Nature’s GPS-guided mapping interface allows users to locate and learn about some of the best places to find wildlife and other attractions. While showing their location, users can tap on virtual sign points to bring up tons of information about a site’s unique wildlife, habitat, history and trails. Combined with the many other iconic Discover Nature features and functionalities, Discover Nature VS is a great way to orient and educate visitors to your conservation area.
Here’s a full list of the innovative features you’ll find inside Discover Nature’s Virtual Sign platform:
- Virtual signs that include text and photographs orient users and help them learn about a conservation area’s wildlife, habitat, history and trails.
- “About” pages provide detailed information relating to a site’s background, wildlife, plants and habitat, safety, viewing tips, conservation strategies and hours and contact details.
- Users can post GPS-tagged sightings and photos, allowing them to share up-to-the-moment information on what they’re seeing and where.
- Fun Facts capture superlative information about a site, it’s wildlife and history.
- The “Nationwide Sightings” feed lets users share their sightings with all other Discover Nature App users, regardless of their location.
- A “My Passport” section stores a user’s game scores and sightings, while retaining their bird list.
- The “Local Resources” section allows clients to highlight available lodging, restaurants, services, partners and other local service providers.